Boca 31 is a latin culinary journey designed to excite the mind and seduce the palate.
Boca 31 opened in Denton, Texas in July 2016 with the mission to provide personable service and exquisite flavors to its customers. Since then the casual, colorful restaurant has been greatly recognized not only by the Denton locals but by a variety of internet blogs, newspapers, and magazines such as The Dallas Observer, The Denton-Record Chronicle, The Dentonite, The Gather Journal, and The Denton Slacker amongst others. Boca 31 has been awarded “The Best Restaurant Opened in 2016” and “The Best Affordable Restaurant” by Denton Record–Chronicle readers.
No Reservations Needed.
Meet Chef Andres
Born in California, Chef Andres Meraz has an extensive background of leading high-end kitchens around the world. This experience has helped him build a versatile culinary background.
Notable restaurants include The Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay; Akelarre (a three Michelin Star restaurant in Spain); J&G Grill, and Dilido Beach Club at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach. When he moved to Texas in 2014, Meraz decided it was time to start his own restaurant where he could be more personable and create new flavors that not only reflected his experiences as a chef but his diverse culinary background.
Chef Andres is thrilled to bring his passion for Latin-American cuisine to the DFW area. Come say hello next time you visit Boca 31.
- BOCA 31, Latin Street Food – Denton, Texas
- Neighborhood Services – Dallas, Texas
- The Royal Palm, South Beach Hotel – Miami, Florida
- Dilido Beach Club at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach Hotel – Miami, Florida
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Bal Harbour – Miami, Florida
- The Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay – Half Moon Bay California
- Restaurante Akelarre (3 Star Michellin Restaurant) – San Sebastian, Spain
- Carnelian Room – San Francisco, California
Chef Andres Meraz
The Best-Reviewed Restaurant in Denton.
Since opening in 2016 we have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback from our community. Boca 31 continues to be the best-reviewed restaurant in Denton. We couldn't do this without the amazing support from the local community!